Position Title: Office Manager
Location: Janiga MDs Plastic Surgery & Cosmetic Center
Contact Information: Shannon – email@example.com
Job Summary: This position oversees the day-to-day operational functions for the medical practice, ensuring that office policies, procedures, and plans are executed in a smooth and expeditious manner. Key responsibilities include financial, office administrative duties, insurance administration, and personnel management.
Education and Experience:
- Five years medical practice experience.
- Three years of experience in medical office management or five years’ relevant experience.
- At least one year of medical billing and coding experience.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
2. Human resource development and management skills.
3. Computer literate (i.e., Microsoft Office products, EMR system)
4. Competent in problem solving and decision-making.
5. Ability to implement and sustain a team-oriented environment among staff members.
6. Must be able to delegate and supervise successfully.
7. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
8. Well-organized with attention to detail.
· Assist office staff with smooth flow of all aspects of practice operations.
· Oversee and supervise billing and accounts receivable operations. Act as the office liaison with our billing company.
· Maintain thorough and up-to-date knowledge of CPT and ICD-10 coding issues.
· Review surgery charges for accuracy daily.
· Monitor and coordinate computer system and complete any updates as they are provided.
· Manage and oversee all human resource issues to include employee benefits, payroll, monitor employee PTO, and other H/R duties assigned by providers.
· Provides leadership, guidance, and organizational expertise to all staff members. Effectively communicates departmental activities to overall staff.
· Establishes a high-performance team of staff that is efficient, knowledgeable, service-oriented, and shares responsibility for attaining the goals of the practice.
· Designs/implements and/or updates:
· Employee Manual
· Patient Scheduling Protocols
· Telephone Systems
· Assist with all marketing efforts within the office. This includes managing the website, social media, etc.
· Assist office personnel and fill in for vacation, as needed.
· Perform other duties as required.